Services – Emergent Digital
What is a digital strategy?
Digital strategy focuses on using technology to improve business performance, whether that means creating new products or reimagining current processes. It specifies the direction an organization will take to create new competitive advantages with technology, as well as the tactics it will use to achieve these changes.
A digital strategy can help you:
- set digital goals
- plan and manage your digital business components
- ensure resources and energy are used effectively.
Your digital strategy will cover:
- all digital technology you use to conduct your business
- your online or digital presence
- the goals you want to achieve using digital technology
- the steps and actions you will need to complete to achieve these goals
- monitoring and review components.
SEVEN REASONS WHY YOU NEED A DIGITAL STRATEGY:
1. In-depth business discovery
2. Eliminate missed opportunities
3. Reach your audience where they are: online
4. Digital differentiation
5. Provide direction
6. Track ROI
7. Get everyone on the same page
In the emerging global economy, eCommerce has increasingly become a vital component of business strategy and a solid catalyst for economic development.
The continued expansion of eCommerce could lead to downward pressure on inflation through increased competition, cost savings, and changes in sellers’ pricing behaviour.
From start-ups to small and medium-sized businesses right through to huge brands, there are a large number of companies that can benefit from their own online store, where they can sell their own products/services.
At the same time, the speedy influx of new technology in the retail experience has driven consumers of all ages to expect a convenient and connected experience that seamlessly aligns with their everyday lives.
If you’re still on the fence about launching your own eCommerce store, you may ask yourself why eCommerce is getting attention around the world?
Here is the role of eCommerce in business and selling:
- Point of purchase marketing or point sale: It is more than displaying items in ideal areas, with eCommerce you can level up your POS systems such as sales analytics, comprehensive inventory management, 24/7 customer support, and payment processing.
- Lead generation: eCommerce responds to the changes that happen as the consumers changes and evolve their needs.
- Data gathering and analysis: In order to understand your customers, you need to gather data to help you better understand them, therefore, you need to integrate an analytics platform into your eCommerce website.
- eCommerce and content marketing: Because today’s customers expect more from businesses and brands, you need to have helpful information beyond those available on your products page. you need to attract them, make them engaged, and inform and entertain them.